If we can tell the story of one and do it well, that one can represent everyone.
Because the only difference are the situations that make our lives unique. The trials are similar, any pain associates and crosses over to others.
And the solution has sameness…give hope!
The paradigm of hope is a contagion. Hope is life-changing and so powerful that all a person has to do is realize it’s possible.
Just believing in hope is sometimes enough to fight off a curse, or get through a season until hope finds it’s resting place in our hearts.
If we can do that week in and week out then here at the Dream Center then we can make a difference.
We are committed to make an impact and to make a difference in our city as we endeavor to inspire others to join us to make a better Longview and a better East Texas.
To date we:
* serve as a viable organization in fighting hunger
* partner with several organizations in our community
* host several community wide events annually
* provide programs that empower others
* provide 10,000 pieces free clothing monthly
* provide free computer classes
* donate countless dollars of free items
* have united nearly a hundred volunteers in East Texas
Many are asking what can we do? Here is a few suggestions.
1. You can make a donation here on the home page. Just click on the PayPal button or text to give!
2. You can become a food assistance partner by giving a regular monthly donation.
3. You can report to us any child or family that is suffering from hunger.
4. You can make a difference by joining a volunteer team.
Partner With US!!
P.S. If you would like to serve at the Dream Center just click the volunteer button at the top of the home page.